The SmartTag Bluetooth® Loss Alert Tracking Device
There’s nothing worse than losing your keys, backpack, laptop case or mobile phone. Our SmartTag Bluetooth® Loss Alert Tracking Device pairs with your Smartphone and sounds an audible alarm on both your Smartphone and the SmartTag when you’re separated from your essential possessions.
The SmartTag is the perfect way to locate a lost item such as your car keys, backpack, etc. You can set distance controls from 10 to 50 feet to allow the SmartTag to send a message/alarm to your phone should you leave your tagged item behind. When separated, the SmartTag Tracking Device sends a signal via Bluetooth to your phone sounding an alarm on both your phone and the SmartTag instantly.
Both your Smartphone and SmartTag will alert you within 50 feet of being separated from each other. However, if your item is lost you can locate it on Google maps from within the App to see where you were separated from your item. You can also press the “Location Finder” button in the App to make the SmartTag ring to locate your item once you are nearby.
- Range Alarm Threshold Setting – allowing you to set the distance for your tagged item from 10 to 50 feet.
- Position Marking – informing you via Google maps where your item was separated from your phone.
- Map Pin-Drop – Mark the place in the App where you park your car as a reminder for later.
- “Selfie” Remote Camera Control – allowing you to take photographs from your phone remotely.
- Phone/Tag Finder Alarm – if you can’t find your phone, SmartTag can activate your phone to ring, even when it’s on silent.
- Corporate Branding – SmartTag can be branded with your logo.
- Multiple Device Connection – iOS* can attach 4 tags to any one mobile and Android can attach 2 WalletTags. (Any more than this will rapidly deplete your phone battery)
- Our VB24 combined pack contains 2 RFID Shields, one VB SmartTag and one VB WalletTag Tracking Device.
*iPhone 6 and newer